Clinic Series by Joanne Persico at Long Beach, NY (2016 dates will be added shortly)
Head Coach: St. John’s University Women’s Volleyball
As the St John’s volleyball program enters its 21st season, the only head coach in the team’s NCAA Division I history and the longest tenured female coach in the history of St. John’s athletics, Joanne Persico has successfully demonstrated how to build a team and bring it to national prominence. Just one season after the program’s inception in 1994, Persico led the team to a 24-10 record and its first BIG EAST Tournament berth in 1995. Flash forward to today and Coach Persico has led St. John’s to a total of eight 20-win seasons, seven BIG EAST Tournament berths, three BIG EAST Regular Season Championships (2006, 2007, 2008), a BIG EAST Tournament Championship in 2007, two NCAA Tournament Appearances (2006, 2007), an NCAA Sweet Sixteen berth in 2007, a silver medal in the 2007 Vietnam Television Cup, and an overall record of 387-256 (.602).
- June 27-28: ADULT CLINIC 9 am – 12 noon $70 geared towards beginner players, this clinic is perfect for EEVB league players
- July 1-2: Junior Clinic 9 am – 12 noon $70
- Aug. 7-9 (3 days): Junior Clinic 9 am – 12 noon $125
- Volley America Membership required for all clinics
Event Flyer (pdf)
Event Flyer (jpg) Please forward to friends
EEVB also strongly recommends these Junior Clinic programs:
Sanctioned by Volley America
Volley America Memberships
East End Volleyball Schedule
(Required for all players): $15/player, must be done online. Membership expires 12/31 of the current calendar year.
- All members must renew at the first league of the new year.
- Click for Volley America online registration: then include your new membership # on the roster.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE Volley America #s BEFORE THE FIRST NIGHT OF PLAY.
- Volley America member list is online if you have already registered and don’t know a player’s #
- Volley America is a grass roots organization whose goal is to promote beach volleyball throughout the US and bring in better benefits for players of all levels.