Register: 5 steps to register your team
(There is a lot of important info on this page. Please read it
Deposit to hold spot:
non-refundable and cannot be used for leagues with early
registration discounts. Monday night discounted fee
must be paid in full, there is no deposit option for Monday
- Go to
Please note that Active will add a processing fee to use their site. Select league and division,
choose the $100 deposit option and enter your credit card
info. Your spot is now held and you can finish the remaining
4 items below to finalize the entry. But you spot is held
and you are accepted into the league once the deposit is
in Microsoft Excel format
- Fill out roster and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not mail or fax roster, it must be emailed)
- We suggest that you get other players to
email their info to you to cut and paste into the roster.
Then save it to your computer before emailing it to EEVB
- Let us know if you have any problems opening the roster and we can email one directly to you in a different format.
- NEW FOR 2013:
DO NOT SEND IN ROSTER UNTIL IT IS COMPLETE
(including Volley America #s)
Determine your team
ALL Entry Fees Must be Paid in Full by May 15:
$100 late fee for any team registration not completed by May 15.
We have instituted this policy because the leagues have grown so
large that starting them has become unmanageable if we are still
waiting for last minute registrations. With everyone done by 5/15 we
can have schedules and court assignments up that week and the
leagues will start very smoothly benefiting all of the teams that
registered early. Please help us by finishing your registration on
Balance of Entry Fee: All balances are due by 5/12.
You can pay a deposit online to hold your spot and then pay the balance online or by check.
- To pay by credit card: go to
Please note that Active will
add a processing fee to use their site. You can avoid this
fee by signing up early and mailing a check
and division. (If you pay by credit card for 2 teams and
qualify for the $100 discount, use the Balance Payment
option for the 2nd team)
EEVB to PO Box 49, Hampton Bays, NY 11946,
$100 deposit is due to hold your spot
FEES MUST BE PAID BY MAY 12 TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT
Volley America Memberships
(Required for all players):
$15/player if done online. Membership covers 1 calendar year from 1/1 to 12/31.
Pre-registered teams will be listed
on the standings page showing:
- How many spots are left in each division
- If your team has:
- Paid in full
- Sent in a
- Sent in Volley
America memberships for all players on roster
- NO TEAM WILL BE PLACED ON THE SCHEDULE UNTIL THESE 3 ITEMS ARE COMPLETED
- Team names:
Will be assigned by EEVB. Leagues
are partially funded by local businesses that lend their name to
our program. Any team desiring its own sponsor's name will be
charged $100 in addition to regular team fee. We are letting
teams add a moniker to their EEVB supplied team sponsor name.
For ex., if you were assigned “The Beach Hut” as a team name you
could make it “The Beach Hut Raiders”. All monikers should be
short and need to be approved by EEVB.
Additional Important League Info:
- Forfeit Policy:
Any team that forfeits will have to pay a $20 re-instatement fee to get back on the schedule. Fee must be paid by credit card before Saturday midnight to be on the next week’s schedule. Second forfeiture & re-instatement will be $30. Third forfeiture will result in removal from league. Avoid forfeits by showing up each week. You can play with 1 male and 1 female (or any 2 players in 4s) to avoid a forfeit
- All fees must be paid in full before start of 1st night. Teams not paid in full will not be placed on schedule until fees are completely paid. (Teams may add players to roster anytime up to July 1, after 7/1 subject to league director’s approval)
- Times: 6 pm until sunset. (The first 2 full teams that arrive at the net play the 1st match of the night. If 2 teams are not ready to play by 6:30, then the 2 teams listed first on the schedule will start playing even if they are shorthanded).
- Schedules: Will be placed online every Monday at noon. Please check the schedule date listed to make sure you have the proper schedule.
Schedules are made up weekly based on your standing in the
league. We will randomly mix up teams on the last week of play
in June and July.
- Divisions: 2s are for higher skilled players with tournament level abilities.
3s are for higher level players; 4s for intermediate to competitive players (teams can be any gender from 4 males to 4 females). Competitive sixes (C6s, coed with a 2:1 M:F ratio) are for intermediate
to competitive level players. Recreational sixes (R6s, coed with a 2:1 M:F ratio) are for beginning players. Teams may be moved between divisions during season based on record and captain's requests, subject to league director's discretion.
- Prizes: Awarded to top 4 teams in every division based on final standings except 3s, which have playoffs. Separate prizes awarded at September League Championship Tournament at Cedar Beach, Babylon
- Format: Teams will be assigned to a net each night and play against the other teams assigned to that net.
The final winning team each night will return the completed schedule & results to the league director.
It is the responsibility of each winning team to make sure that the scores are entered properly on the schedule sheet!!!. Results are published on our web site weekly for all captains to check. Last losing team each night must bring in boundary ropes.
- Doubles Tournament Discount: League players may compete in any weekend tournament (men or women’s B on Sat., Coed B on Sundays) for $10/player. Participate in tournaments every weekend all summer long.
- Championships: All R4s, C4s and 6s teams will play off at the Beach Hut Long Island Beach Volleyball Championships at Cedar Beach, Babylon in Sept. Go to
for date. 2s teams can merge with other 2s
teams and play in 4s championships. Teams with player overlap in 2 leagues or short players may combine for championships subject to EEVB approval. All teams are encouraged to attend the league championship party and participate in
$1,000 Costume Contest. Do not miss this fun final day of the beach volleyball season!
4C Totally light 2Go, Corona
Light, Spalding, Rider Sandals, Sarasota Convention & Visitors
Bureau, Rox Volleyball, Bally’s Casino, Zem Booties, 1st Place
Volleyball, SOB Volleyball Vacations, Sweet Tomatoes, Park & Sun
net systems, Dig Magazine, Sportime, Sixpak.com Volleygear,
Horry County, Spike Key, Sarasota County Parks Dept.
Reporting league results:
- It is the winning team's responsibility to circle your wins on the results sheet. We cannot give you the proper credit for wins if it is not marked on the sheet.
- Please keep the sheet as neat as possible to make it easier to see your results. You would be amazed at
how messy and confusing some of the sheets are that we get back.
- If you do need to make a change please write a note on the sheet explaining what happened.
- Do not write any extra info on the sheets such as scores or your record. We only go by what is circled and do not pay attention to any written records.
- When a team forfeits every team on the net gets 2 wins against that team. The 2 teams should then play each other 4 games. On a 4 or 5-team pool, each teams gets 1 win against the forfeiting team. Then continue to play the schedule until dark
- Not every game listed on the schedule needs to be played. We have it set up so that you can play 6 games a night. During the first half of the season you should get all the games in but later on as the sun sets early you may get not get all of the games in. That is OK, the standings are based on winning percentage and not total games played
- The schedule sheet will list a time after which no new games can be started. If the weather is bad it may be darker earlier so some teams may not want to play the last game due to darkness. We expect that all teams act like responsible adults and can figure when it is not feasible to play due to darkness.
- If you do not get all of your games in please make sure that they are crossed off on the schedule sheet. Write darkness next to any games not played.
- MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: PLEASE CHECK YOUR RESULTS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT TO MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR RESULTS ARE LISTED CORRECTLY.
- To inquire about a results discrepancy please send an email to email@example.com mentioning:
- The night you play
- Your division and captain
- What the question is
- I will then refer the message to the person handling results for your league who will then check and correct the result or bring the result sheet to the next league night to show you what was recorded.
Looking for a team or a Single Player? Post a message on the
EEVB Single Player Forum